top of page


GLIC bills for assessments in the Spring and Fall of each year. The Spring assessment is sent out in March which is 80% of the full assessment and the remaining 20% is billed in October. The assessments are voted on during the Annual Meeting for the respected stock. If you have any further questions about the assessments, please contact the office for more info.


Crossing Fees

Crossing the GLIC ditch involves the completion of a Crossing Agreement, Fee, Engineer Review and possibly Attorney Review which will be reimbursed to the Company. The fee to cross the Greeley Loveland Ditch is $5,000.

Ditch comic_edited.jpg

Certificate Assignment Fees

GLIC can reassign or change existing names on existing Stock Certificates. To learn more about the process give the office a call. The fee for reissuing and a name change is $50/certificate.

Checking Text on a Document
bottom of page